A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Christopher Staley , BA
- 034 Frailty Predicts Mortality and Complications in Chronologically Young Patients with Traumatic Orthopaedic Injuries
- 036 High Acuity Polytrauma Centers in Orthopaedic Trauma: Decreased Patient Mortality and Increased Resource Utilization
- 077 Malnutrition Is Associated with Frailty and Postoperative Complications in Hip Fracture Patients
- 038 The Sick and Not Cleared: Is there a Critical Window for Debridement of Open Fractures?
- P0454 Understanding the Landscape of Concurrent Surgery in Orthopaedic Trauma