A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
John Clohisy , MD
- 899 Are there Disease-Specific Articular Cartilage Wear Patterns in Various Pre-arthritic Hip Disorders?
- 783 Does Femoral Version Affect Patient-Reported Outcomes of the Periacetabular Osteotomy for the Treatment of Symptomatic Hip Dysplasia?
- P0578 Does the Periacetabular Osteotomy Impact Subsequent Pregnancy, Mode of Delivery, and Safety of Childbirth?
- 785 Femoral Head Reduction Osteotomy and Concomitant Periacetabular Osteotomy for the Treatment of Severe Femoral Head Deformities
- SE73 How I Deal With the Young, Active Patient with Hip Pain: From New Patient Visit to Postoperative Rehabilitation
- 789 Mid to Long-Term Osseous Remodeling after Femoral Head-Neck Junction Osteoplasty
- P0248 Patients with Sequelae of Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis have a Specific Pattern of Cartilage Wear at the Acetabulum and Femoral Head
- P0577 Periacetabular Osteotomy and Combined Femoral Head-Neck Junction Osteochondroplasty – A Ten Year Follow Up
- 514 Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty in Patients Less than 30 Years: Will Highly Cross-Linked Polyethylene Stand the Test of Time?
- 786 Relative Femoral Neck Lengthening for the Treatment of Complex Proximal Femoral Deformities: Deformity Correction, Complications, Clinical Outcomes, and Osteoarthritis Progression
- paper005 THA after Acetabular Fracture of Osteotomy
- SE06 The Young Adult Hip: A Contemporary Approach to the Pre-Arthritic Hip Disease
- P0551 Total Hip Arthroplasty for Osteoarthritis Secondary to Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease: Is there an Increased Risk of Perioperative Complications?
- 778 Variability in Anterior Inferior Iliac Spine Morphology in Acetabular Dysplasia: A Source of Post-Osteotomy Impingement?
- 854 Where Are We at 15 Years? Highly Cross-Linked versus Conventional Polyethylene Wear in Total Hip Arthroplasty in Patients <50 Years
- paper069 it is Best to Treat These Patients with Preservation or THA
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Adult Reconstruction Hip
- March 08, 2018 11:00 AM - March 08, 2018 12:30 PM Adult Reconstruction Hip IV: Radiographic and clinical evaluation Hip
- March 08, 2018 7:00 AM - March 08, 2018 6:00 PM Adult Reconstruction Hip Poster Session II
- March 09, 2018 1:30 PM - March 09, 2018 3:30 PM Adult Reconstruction Hip VIII: Hip Arthroscopy, Osteotomy and AVN
- March 06, 2018 4:00 PM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Adult Reconstruction Hip X: Tribology/wear in Total Hip Arthroplasty
- March 07, 2018 8:00 AM - March 07, 2018 10:00 AM F - Debating the Top Five Controversies in Hip Preservation
- March 07, 2018 1:30 PM - March 07, 2018 3:30 PM L - Everything You Need to Know About Simple and Complex Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Pediatrics Poster Session I
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Sports Medicine
- March 09, 2018 4:00 PM - March 09, 2018 6:00 PM Sports Medicine IX: Cartilage/Osteoarthritis