A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Kenneth Egol , MD
- 459 Autogenous Iliac Crest Bone Grafting of Long Bone Nonunions in the Elderly: Is it Feasible?
- P0962 Do Language Barriers Play a Role in Long-Term Functional Outcomes Following Orthopaedic Trauma?
- P0992 Does Risk Stratification of Operatively Treated Intertrochanteric Hip Fractures Reveal Differences In Short-Term Outcome Between Sliding Hip Screw versus Short Cephalomedullary Nail?
- P0503 Early Pain Scores Predict Long-Term Functional Outcomes and Chronic Pain Following Operative Fixation of Tibial Plateau Fractures
- 338 Educational Disparities are Associated with Long-Term Outcomes Following Operatively Treated Proximal Humerus Fractures
- 089 Effectiveness of a Model Bundle Payment Initiative in Anticipation of Surgical Hip and Femur Fracture Treatment Bundle
- P1009 Function and Knee Range of Motion Plateau 6 Months Following Low Energy Tibial Plateau Fractures
- P0477 How Does Frailty Factor into Mortality Risk-Assessment of a Middle-Aged and Geriatric Trauma Population?
- P0500 Interhospital Transfer is a Risk Factor for Venous Thromboembolism in Lower Extremity Fracture Patients
- 640 Loss of Ambulatory Independence Following Low Energy Pelvic Ring Fracture
- P0987 Marijuana Use Minimizes Patient Reported Pain Following Lower Extremity Gunshot Wound
- 184 Minimally Displaced, Isolated Radial Head Fractures Do Not Require Formal Physical Therapy: Results of a Prospective Randomized Trial
- 183 Older Age Does Not Affect Outcome in Operatively-Managed Fractures of the Upper Extremity
- SE88 Palliative Care in Geriatric Orthopaedic Trauma Patients: What is It and How to Improve Quality and Efficiency of Care
- 087 Patients with Hip Fracture on Non-Warfarin Anticoagulants: Is Surgical Delay Warranted?
- 337 Patients’ High Expectations for Health Lead to Better Long-Term Outcomes Following Proximal Humerus Fracture Repair
- SE84 Pitfalls in the Treatment of Elbow Fracture Dislocations
- 319 Posterior Malleolar Fixation Reduces the Need for Trans-Syndesmotic Fixation in Rotational Ankle Fractures
- 345 Radial Nerve Exploration and Mobilization Reduces Risk of Nerve Injury in Humeral Shaft Repair
- 083 Redefining Risk in Elderly Hip Fracture Patients: Treatment of Patients Over 90 Years Old
- SE82 Segmental Bone Loss: The A (Autograft) B (Biologics) Cs (Creation of New Bone) of Treatment
- 315 Self Reported Feelings of Disability Following Lower Extremity Orthopaedic Trauma
- P0501 Success of Bundle Payment Initiative in Hip Fracture Patients in Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Model
- 081 The Coming Surgical Hip and Femur Fracture Treatment Bundle: A New Predictive Tool for Care Providers
- P1022 The Hyperextension Tibial Plateau Fracture Pattern: A Predictor of Poor Outcome
- 344 The Ultimate Fate of Radial Nerve Palsy Associated with Humeral Shaft Fractures
- 090 Using Trauma Triage Score to Predict Inpatient Triage, Hospital Quality Measures, and Cost in Middle-Aged and Geriatric Orthopaedic Trauma Patients
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM BOS Poster Session
- March 07, 2018 1:30 PM - March 07, 2018 3:30 PM Shoulder and Elbow III: Proximal humerus fractures
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Trauma
- March 06, 2018 10:30 AM - March 06, 2018 12:30 PM Trauma II: Geriatric Trauma
- March 06, 2018 4:00 PM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Trauma III: Upper Extremity
- March 07, 2018 1:30 PM - March 07, 2018 3:30 PM Trauma IV: Foot/ankle
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Trauma Poster Session I
- March 08, 2018 7:00 AM - March 08, 2018 6:00 PM Trauma Poster Session II
- March 08, 2018 8:00 AM - March 08, 2018 10:00 AM Trauma V: Lower extremity
- March 08, 2018 4:00 PM - March 08, 2018 6:00 PM Trauma VII: Pelvis/Acetabulum