Philip Louie , MD
- 777 A Novel Automated Text-Messaging Bot is Effective in Patients Undergoing Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Prospective Randomized Control Trial
- 418 Are Patients who Undergo Multi-level Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion at a Higher Risk of Developing Adjacent Segment Degeneration compared to Single-Level Procedures?
- P0876 Does Obesity Impact Cervical Sagittal Alignment and Risk of Adjacent Segement Degeneration after an Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion?
- P0860 Does the Concomitant Presence of Scoliosis or Spondylolisthesis Affect Outcomes following Stability-Preserving Lumbar Decompression for Spinal Stenosis?
- P0378 Does the Duration of Cervical Radicular Symptoms Impact Outcomes following Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion?
- 456 Improvements in Back and Leg Pain Following a Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- P0353 Obese Patients May Experience Worse Back Pain and Less Improvement in Back Pain Compared to Non-Obese Patients Following Lumbar Decompression-Only Surgery
- P0376 Patients Presenting with a Lumbar Far-Lateral Herniated Nucleus Pulposus can Expect Similar Postoperative Outcomes to those Presenting with a Central or Paracentral Herniation
- P0880 Patients Undergoing Revision Microdiscectomy for Recurrent Lumbar Disc Herniation Experience Worse Clinical Outcomes and More Re-Operations Compared to Patients Undergoing a Primary Microdiscectomy
- P0358 The Duration of Lumbar Radicular Symptoms Does Not Impact Clinical Outcomes following Lumbar Decompression Surgery
- March 09, 2018 1:30 PM - March 09, 2018 3:30 PM Practice Management III: Total Joints
- March 07, 2018 4:00 PM - March 07, 2018 6:00 PM Spine III: Spine Disorders
- March 08, 2018 8:00 AM - March 08, 2018 10:00 AM Spine IV: Spine Disorders II
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Spine Poster Session I
- March 08, 2018 7:00 AM - March 08, 2018 6:00 PM Spine Poster Session II