A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Robert O'Toole , MD
- 076 Does Postoperative Lower Extremity Weight-Bearing Restriction after Geriatric Fracture Affect Mortality?
- 045 Does the New Centers for Disease Control Definition of Postoperative Infection Make Sense for Orthopaedic Trauma?
- 040 Factors Influencing Discharge to Acute Rehabilitation vs. Home Following High-Energy Lower Extremity Trauma
- 466 Intrawound Vancomycin Powder Reduces Staphylococcus aureus Surgical Site Infections and Biofilm Formation on Fracture Fixation Implants in a Rabbit Model
- paper207 Ipsilateral Hip and Femoral Shaft Fractures: An Evidence Based Approach.
- 313 Predictors for Poor Mid-Term Outcome after Pilon Fracture Surgery: Are We Focusing on the Wrong Factors?
- P0984 Radiographic Predictors of Symptomatic Locking Bolt Removal in Intramedullary Tibial Nails
- P0489 Risk Factors for Failure of Surgery to Promote Bone Healing for Tibia Nonunions and Acute Cortical Defects: A New Preoperative Risk Assessment Score
- March 06, 2018 10:30 AM - March 06, 2018 12:30 PM B - The Treatment of Hip Fractures in 2018: Can We Reach a Consensus?
- March 06, 2018 8:00 AM - March 06, 2018 10:00 AM Trauma I: Polytrauma
- March 06, 2018 10:30 AM - March 06, 2018 12:30 PM Trauma II: Geriatric Trauma
- March 07, 2018 1:30 PM - March 07, 2018 3:30 PM Trauma IV: Foot/ankle
- March 06, 2018 7:00 AM - March 06, 2018 6:00 PM Trauma Poster Session I
- March 08, 2018 7:00 AM - March 08, 2018 6:00 PM Trauma Poster Session II
- March 08, 2018 8:00 AM - March 08, 2018 10:00 AM Trauma V: Lower extremity